Non Stick Tawa Cleaning (Non Stick Tawa Kaise Saaf Karen?)
Here we'll show you the best methods of cleaning non stick griddle/tawa.
A Griddle (Tawa) is a tool that has a flat surface on which food is cooked. Griddles are used to cook foods like paratha, roti, bread and more.
If you have purchased a SK Nonstick Griddle, you should know that it is easy to clean and shiny.
Here is a step by step guide that will help you clean your griddle.
Steps to Clean Non Stick Tawa (Griddle)
- Open the griddle (tawa) and make sure there is no food on it.
- Wipe the griddle with a damp cloth to get rid of any grease or oil.
- Remove any food that is stuck to the griddle.
- Clean the griddle with hot water and a mild soap.
- Dry the griddle thoroughly and replace the cover.
- Apply oil (olive oil or vegetable oil) to prevent sticking.
Now that you know how to clean your griddle, you should use a griddle brush or a paper towel to dry it after every use. The griddle needs to be dry because grease will make it difficult to remove the food. If you use too much grease, it will be difficult to clean the griddle. Grease also makes food stick to the griddle.
Cleaning your non stick griddle is easy. You've successfully cleaned your nonstick griddle. You just need to follow these tips and you'll be able to clean it well. Now you can use it to cook your favorite foods.